Why study in Germany?
Germany has always been the best choice for students to pursue a wide variety of degree programs after class XII. Also, Germany has a long history of offering outstanding educational opportunities, which is highly respected globally. German universities are renowned for their demanding academic curriculum, education system in Germany is cutting-edge research, and cutting-edge infrastructure which attracts Indian and international students.
For international students, particularly those from India, Germany is frequently considered a suitable study destination. The cost of studying in Germany is low as compared to other countries such as those in the UK and the US.
Is Germany good for Indian students?
Germany is well known for its top-notch educational system, particularly in disciplines like business, engineering, science, and technology. There are several academic programs available in the country, many of which are taught in English. Below are the points to get better knowledge about studying in Germany from India:
- Better opportunities: Studying in Germany from India is a better option to choose as it provides a wide variety of courses and a great exposure of knowledge and skills.
- Best education: German universities are strongly embedded with research, which means students benefit from being exposed to cutting-edge research by developing their creativity, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking, all of which are highly desired by employers.
- Study in Germany for free for Indian students: is due to the fact that practically all German institutions adhere to the motto that education should be equitable for everyone, no matter what. Additionally, the government finances these colleges to guarantee that even children from low-income families receive a great education to improve the quality of life.
- Benefits: Study in germany for indian students is also best because the world’s highly ranking universities are in Germany. Also, the unemployment rate is very low.
- Scholarships, and low or zero fees to Indian students.
- Lower living cost: Germany also has lower living costs, affordable to study for international students.
- Safe: Germany is a safe country and is very ideal for study.
- Job opportunity: Germany provides various part-time work while studying and job employability in various studying domains.
- Culture: Germany has a strong culture, a long history, and a wide range of social structures. It gives Indian students the chance to interact with people from different backgrounds and experience a different way of life.
Education system in Germany
In general, academic brilliance, practical skills, and research are given a lot of importance in the German educational system. It provides several opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as a wide range of educational alternatives.
Germany has three different sorts of schools: public schools, which are free; private schools, which are not; and vocational schools, which are paid by employers. Children between the ages of six and sixteen are required to attend public schools, which are supported by the state. Although private schools do provide higher education.
The education system in Germany differs significantly from that of other nations. Public universities are funded by the government with no tuition fee or charge little fee for administration at the beginning of each academic year. The classes conducted in the institutes are in German and English.
There are three primary categories of degrees offered at the university level:
- Bachelor’s degree: focuses on giving students a strong foundation in a particular subject of study and often lasts three to four years.
- Master’s degree: provides deeper expertise in a particular academic area and often lasts two years.
- Doctorate: A degree with a strong research component that requires independent study and results in a doctorate thesis.
Germany is best for which study?
Germany is best for a wide range of courses and below are the top 10 courses that are
popular among all the students:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science and IT
- Natural science
Requirements for education in Germany for Indian students
The following documentation is required of Indian students to study for a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Germany:
- Entrance Qualifications
- Transcript of Grades
- Evidence of Language Proficiency
- Copies of a valid ID or passport